Rose, Layla & Eric

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, AlexLina said:

Yes, the competition starts from today! And I have birthday tomorrow! I hope you all like it ! And Yes, soon there will be new people follow our homes.

Which competition?

1 minute ago, AlexLina said:

Competition between the three houses and swimming pool ! Who will be the winner? Very very interesting.

Haha well I guess swimming with bikinis on is out of option by now.:biggrin: Like the idea of the competition :biggrin:

1 minute ago, AlexLina said:

La competencia entre las tres casas y piscina! Quién será el ganador. Muy muy interesante.

A competition in the pool between the three apartments? Shall they not be naked? If not, you don't have any emotion! I believe that we must begin to talk seriously with some couples!

12 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Their sex was pretty everytime the same. No surprises or funny things to expect from them. I did not watch them much.

Eric Layla and Silvia Josh are the same as well. B O R I N G !!!

If the criteria is boring sex and views...I am sure they ain't setting things on fire.Double Standards if you ask me. 

1 minute ago, nack said:

Eric Layla and Silvia Josh are the same as well. B O R I N G !!!

If the criteria is boring sex and views...I am sure they ain't setting things on fire.Double Standards if you ask me. 

They are much better when they interact with other people. Their time with Jess and Sam was best. I have not yet given up on them :biggrin:

If you want to know our opinion, it is guys needed to get used to each other, and I and Alina , work hard to make sure you have quality content, according to our wonderful website. Constantly demand that guys, too, not profitability, because they are people too, with their needs , problems and concerns. Therefore all need a bit of time and trust they will not disappoint you.

Archived