Rose, Layla & Eric

5 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Is Eric the most timid to stay all the time naked? For some, good view of Chamber 5 but is out of focus.

or it might be too cold for his balls:biggrin:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, all this is much better and is a great success both VH @AlexLina! Me gusta, me gusta mucho and not by the simple fact of being naked, which is an advancement to make them feel more comfortable among them. Mostly I want to highlight the provision they now also value it for two couples.

This was a great change and lack of clothes has made this a very enjoyable viewing experience today --I kind of think so far today these guys have been above lena&co-- but rose and artur are a great show where ever they are together---It would be nice to see rose and artur interact with one of the foursomes

3 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

This was a great change and lack of clothes has made this a very enjoyable viewing experience today --I kind of think so far today these guys have been above lena&co-- but rose and artur are a great show where ever they are together---It would be nice to see rose and artur interact with one of the foursomes

Yes for me they are above them at the moment too. Rose still in front cause she dared at least when alone to let it hang out :biggrin: 

Archived