Rose, Layla & Eric

21 hours ago, sr71gn said:

they have eliminated tara-tory and now amy all beauties--lena has been added but they are still short some beauties--what about the blond that was so hot and fucked with the camera when she was drunk and getting fucked in the bathroom at the old apartment

Hey! Layla is still here. A little out of rhythm (than she had before) but still here. Just wait for it to return to its usual mode.
::)

I went to a rock festival in 1970 and it was next to a river so there were about 200 people naked getting in the water to get cooled down I was 16 and after awhile it became natural it was not that big of deal 

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

But they were already slowing down at their old place...

My turn ! I guess I was already predicting what would happen if there was change.
In my opinion, Silvia, in the last few days, Silvia was already uncomfortable for this.
I hope that now, closer to Layla, who has the gift of letting people have it, it can be resumed.

The main step has been taken and we will see how they evolve. Layla too, from what I see she was already feeling a little lacking in company.

The rest fits alone.

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Minha vez ! Eu acho que já estava pregando o que aconteceria se houvesse mudanças.
Na minha opinião, Silvia, nos últimos dias, Silvia já estava desconfortável por isso.
Espero que agora, mais perto de Layla, que tem o dom de deixar as pessoas terem, pode ser retomado.

O passo principal foi tomado e veremos como eles evoluem. Layla também, pelo que eu vejo, ela já estava sentindo um pouco faltante na companhia.

O resto se encaixa sozinho.

The key here is to make women feel good and comfortable with the situation and environment.

19 hours ago, Gudari said:

Yes, I think that it is not the best idea! Mad parties is what makes missing! With guests, alcohol, drugs, sex and rock & role!

Please, even jokingly, skip this part of the suggestion.
RLC is already having "homeric" headaches and losing control to this point.
We do not have to import it from there to VH.:dodgy:

• Upvote 1