Rose, Layla & Eric

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

that would work. as i said earlier the regulars like layla/eric & silvia/josh should come here as sort of a vacation to help the newbies. the competition shold be between the brand new people to see if they can cut it. and even then the timeline should come into play to judge popularity. i may like all 5 of the couples here but can only watch 1 at a time. if i watched lena & couldn't see rose till later  & then she got booted i would not like it. especially when there is no guarantee that newcomers would do anything at all let alone be better. i know that for example amy was not willing to take her top off. yet she was playing strip poker & each time got a little more exposed. she only got a 1 day chance. and we may get someone like blanketboy kenny to replace the booted people & nobody will be happy.

Exactly as soon as I posted VH, I remember in an Anna and Alex forum when the time line began.
:cool:

When we still had Nastya on the project. See how long this was.
:dodgy:

7 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha, Kenny name will never die and will forever be known as blanket boy till the end of time.

If you remember the character if SP is real, you will see the convenience of the given name. Hahahaha

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, sr71gn said:

Eric has to keep his dick covered as he cant control it around silvia

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-10 10.05.11.png  1   2.37 MB

These two are my fantasy.  I'm going to set up a Go FundMe page so ya'll can contribute towards my plane fare.

Those who pledge more than $50 will get a "shout out" with each thrust into Layla or Silvia. :)

I don't know what I think about this competition Alex & Lina have set up. What I do know though, I don't wanna lose Layla and/or Silvia.

It would be different if they would let the losers do something unusual like cleaning the other house half naked, but kicking the losers out is a bit extreme imo.

I start to hate that summer camp thing.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I don't know what I think about this competition Alex & Lina have set up. What I do know though, I don't wanna lose Layla and/or Silvia.

It would be different if they would let the losers do something unusual like cleaning the other house half naked, but kicking the losers out is a bit extreme imo.

I start to hate that summer camp thing.

i haven't seen anyone yet that doesn't hate it. @AlexLina please don't do it!!!!

• Upvote 2