Rose, Layla & Eric

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

AlexLina didn't invest this kind of money for do nothings. Which is exactly what they were, namley SJLE.

and if they have a group of do somethings bring them on. i want to see them. until they show up & prove that they are better i don't think that anyone should be kicked off the island.

19 minutes ago, waldi said:

oh stop crying please, real life is never fair,  and don't be so gullible

What makes you think that I'm gullible? And I don't cry at all. Crying about something does look different, don't you think?

If you're not ok with my comment, fine. That's ok. Live and let live, right?

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

every fortnight new participants! that would be nice, wouldn't it?

now you're talking. that would be a gr8 idea. this way everyone would know what was expected & adjust cause without agreeing to the rules beforehand they wouldn't even get in the gate.

• Upvote 1

Without these requirements of VH, some couples, yet we would be asking if they have fucked under blankets or not! Or if some or any he has hidden in the bathroom to masturbate or fuck! Welcome these demands of VH!

• Upvote 3

Hace 1 minuto, golfer06 dijo:

Ahora Estas Hablando. ESO SERIA Una idea gr8. Of this Manera Todo El Mundo Sabria Lo que sé y Esperaba Ajustar causa sin estar de Acuerdo con las reglas de antemano Que Ni Siquiera v llegar a la puerta.

No estoy de acuerdo. Creo que si los inquilinos firmaron 15 días, se conoce el tiempo que va a durar en este sitio y que puede ir mal, muy mal!

1 minute ago, Gudari said:
I do not agree. I think that if the tenants signed 15 days, you know the time that will last in this site and it can go wrong, very wrong!

but they still can be booted at a moments notice just like they are doing anyway.

• Upvote 2

Just now, golfer06 said:

pero todavía se puede arrancar en un momento previo aviso al igual que lo están haciendo de todos modos.

Well, as in the new work, a trial period short and if they pass it, they can stay longer. For me, that ok.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Gudari said:

Well, as in the new work, a trial period short and if they pass it, they can stay longer. For me, that ok.

exactly. that way the compound could be really entertaining like a harder core version of dating naked!

• Upvote 1