Rose, Layla & Eric

Silvia, my love, stop wearing those dresses. They don't fit you well and they aren't attractive. You have an absolutely stunning body with lovely, perfect, big titties. You really need to update your wardrobe. Maybe Lina can take you shopping and maybe you can work out what's troubling you about VH. ❤

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Silvia, my love, stop wearing those dresses. They don't fit you well and they aren't attractive. You have an absolutely stunning body with lovely, perfect, big titties. You really need to update your wardrobe. Maybe Lina can take you shopping and maybe you can work out what's troubling you about VH. ❤

They don't need to buy anything. They want to collect as much money as they can before their contract with VH ends. So, now their goal is collecting money and since that they don't go out very often, they don't need more than a T shirt and jeans. ;-)

22 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Totally right Amy. When she not already gave up with the project she should totally stop wearing those granny dresses.

11 minutes ago, SOMHO2000 said:

They don't need to buy anything. They want to collect as much money as they can before their contract with VH ends. So, now their goal is collecting money and since that they don't go out very often, they don't need more than a T shirt and jeans. ;-)

Cause the clothes she is wearing is costing her viewership, thus money. Simple as That! Sometimes you have to invest money to make money.

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Cause the clothes she is wearing is costing her viewership, thus money. Simple as That! Sometimes you have to invest money to make money.

or she could go back to wearing her birthday suit & get some views back & thus make more $ !

• Upvote 3

37 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

or she could go back to wearing her birthday suit & get some views back & thus make more $ !

Yes, certainly! I'm referring to the times when she is wearing clothes. I actually like seeing beautiful girls in nice clothes. It can be more sexy then being totally naked to me. But not a potato dress. I'm just saying if they must wear clothes, make sure they are attractive.

• Upvote 2