Rose, Layla & Eric

On 6/18/2017 at 10:15 AM, sr71gn said:

Layla and her have been laughing and having a good time for awhile now playing cards in the kitchen---but every couple of minutes josh is over rubbing her head or trying to kiss her ---he is disgusting in his smothering of her

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-18 10.12.05.png  0   2.09 MB

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-18 10.18.29.png  1   2.22 MB

He's probably horny.

1 hour ago, Unsichtbarer said:

I don't mind, as long as they are having fun either alone or together. They clearly don't fit in there, even a blind could see that.

Question is, how long does it take until vhtv moves them either back to their old apts. or to new ones, far away from there.

Yeah, that was pretty obvious right away. If they won't mingle with the other compound kiddies they need to bring some guest friends of theirs over to liven things up. Have these 2 couples ever have sex side by side like L and E did with J and S did at the old place? Those we're some hot times with the added drama they might mix and match, I'd watch that all day long. It doesn't seem it would happen but Some hot 69 action between Layla and Silvia would probably fry the cables leaving their apartment.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Lalya's tits are just unbelievable-- Silvia has a fine set of knockers and I bet it is rare that she finds herself in second place in this area

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-19 20.28.28.png  0   1.97 MB

Yeah, Silvias tits look the best in an upright sitting position, Layla's are just so beautiful when shes on her back, with them laying gently off the side of her chest. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Yeah, that was pretty obvious right away. If they won't mingle with the other compound kiddies they need to bring some guest friends of theirs over to liven things up. Have these 2 couples ever have sex side by side like L and E did with J and S did at the old place? Those we're some hot times with the added drama they might mix and match, I'd watch that all day long. It doesn't seem it would happen but Some hot 69 action between Layla and Silvia would probably fry the cables leaving their apartment.

no side by side for them. and layla & silvia have shown no signs of an interest in girls that i've seen.

• Upvote 1

35 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Lalya's tits are just unbelievable [...]

They are truly unbelievable. You would normally see such kind of boobs on girls with more "flesh on the bones".

Those boobs combined with the rest of her body and her beautiful face is what makes her a Goddess amongst mortals. :heart:

But Silvia is not far away from her.

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

69 between Layla and Silvia would put them on top of all apts. in a jiffy!

Unfortunately golfer is right, it won't happen.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, sr71gn said:

"join the fun" This sitting around playing cards whether naked or clothed is about as boring as it gets--I hardly call it fun to voyeur which is what we pay for--

Really?

Games KPLP and AR houses:

- Blind kisses.

- Cards for team action - the losing side licks/blowjob.

- Truth or action.

- Specific erotic card games (soon they will try that game foursome).

Just Artur and Rose have their limits too. KPLP wanted to repeat the blind kisses, but AR refused.

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, groomy said:

Really?

- Blind kisses.

- Truth or action.

Just Artur and Rose have their limits too. KPLP wanted to repeat the blind kisses, but AR refused.

Yea-- for sure boring --until lena starts getting fingered (at least) by one of the other guys and/or the other couples start to intermingle their foreplay-- anna's crazy happenings are much more fun and suspenseful to voyeur---the talk of intermingling in the SJLE group is especially interesting --and throw in rose and artur with them

10 hours ago, groomy said:

Really?

- Blind kisses.

- Truth or action.

thanks for the info groomy. i can tolerate their games because as you say they may lead to better things. it's not even officially summer yet. i think the compound will continue to get interesting especially lpkp.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Belly growing?

belly.JPG  0   154.67 kB

I keep going back and forth on whether I think she is pregnant or not--  This morning she was admiring herself in the mirror and I though her stomach looked smaller --she had her hair up down in the kitchen with that real loose shorts outfit --she looked really hot to me

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-20 10.10.33.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-06-20 10.22.45.png

• Upvote 1