#1 What do you drive?

HarleyFatboy

On 11/10/2017 at 10:09 PM, Amy3 said:

2017 Honda Civic Coupe,  white. It’s the girliest car I could buy for under 25k. It’s cute and drives awesome, I love it! She needs a name though. I’m stumped. 💗

White Thunder, does not work. It is a Civic, after all. White beauty, works though! I named my Infiniti, of course: Millenium Falcon. Does the Kessel run in 5.4 parsecs. (Han Solo, blabbering about his space ship) 😛

1 hour ago, smokethegreen46 said:

2016 Chevrolet Silverado 1500, black with a grill guard and steps. nice truck to drive on trips and around town. 

I'm a Ford guy through and through but I can appreciate the Chevy truck!!  May I ask you a question about the ride of your Chevy?  If so, when was the last time you have ridden in a Ford F150?  Even though I'm a Ford guy, I have got to say that there is no comparison in the rides.....at least to me there isn't.  Don't get me wrong, I like Chevy trucks, the Suburban, and the Vette....other than that, you can have all the other Chevy products!

Thanks for the reply STG!!!

On 6/30/2018 at 10:10 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

I'm a Ford guy through and through but I can appreciate the Chevy truck!!  May I ask you a question about the ride of your Chevy?  If so, when was the last time you have ridden in a Ford F150?  Even though I'm a Ford guy, I have got to say that there is no comparison in the rides.....at least to me there isn't.  Don't get me wrong, I like Chevy trucks, the Suburban, and the Vette....other than that, you can have all the other Chevy products!

Thanks for the reply STG!!!

Had a red 2006 ford f-150 with over 100k but sold it in less than a month but i like driving any truck model as i owned a dodge ram as well in my past.chevy had $8000 off discount when i got it so it was a good deal. got a $43k truck for $32k with a trade in.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, StnCld316 said:

This is what I had

2DrU.jpg

This is what I Wanted

2Drh.jpg

Since My Disability Plan would not Cover what I had Wanted I had to Settle for

2Drp.jpg

Does that come with airbags standard?

• Like 2

On 11/10/2017 at 10:09 PM, Amy3 said:

2017 Honda Civic Coupe,  white. It’s the girliest car I could buy for under 25k. It’s cute and drives awesome, I love it! She needs a name though. I’m stumped. 💗

Just saw this, do you have a name yet?

• Like 2

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:09 PM, Amy3 said:

Christine  :biggrin:   

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Does that come with airbags standard?

No Airbags with those Models.  Someone hits you hard enough you'll go flying through the air or be underneath someone's wheels.

I was lucky when I got hit. I was on a Side Residential Street where the Speed Limit is low. I was riding the Blue Meteor the one shown in the Top Photo and a guy driving a Pickup Truck hit me but since he wasn't going all that fast he was able to brake and just nudge the Scooter enough to tip me over my side.  Other than a couple Scrapes and Bruises I survived the ordeal. Had it been on the Main Artery of Roads the outcome likely would have had me in a different place other than the Forums.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

This is what I had

2DrU.jpg

This is what I Wanted

2Drh.jpg

Since My Disability Plan would not Cover what I had Wanted I had to Settle for

2Drp.jpg

If it wasn't for a few Baby Boomers, I would have a hard time experiencing laughter. I spit out my Green Juice. When I saw this post. I remember you talking about a Scooter, nothing prepared me for this. LMAO. Can you pop a wheelie?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ipiratemedia said:

If it wasn't for a few Baby Boomers, I would have a hard time experiencing laughter. I spit out my Green Juice. When I saw this post. I remember you talking about a Scooter, nothing prepared me for this. LMAO. Can you pop a wheelie?

No Wheelies but it skids on the Pavement for a Couple of Feet if I am going fast enough at 12mph.

I can still get the Second one but I just have to pay for it myself. They're about $3,500.

• Like 2