Dasha & Demid ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017. to ?

1 hour ago, hiddenwood7468 said:

This can be more than just a change of address. The empire of Little Lenin collapses ...:sick:

Captura8ace7.png

Captura1e7561.png

Captura2afc61.png

If he has to console a Cat then it appears they have split.

I have asked Layne and he doesn't know what's going on but he has confirmed that Dasha & Demid are not going to VHTV.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If he has to console a Cat then it appears they have split.

I have asked Layne and he doesn't know what's going on but he has confirmed that Dasha & Demid are not going to VHTV.

Good news then(regard them not going to VH).Now in their new house without cams Dasha and Demid can finaly not be on balcony all the time neither do things covered with the dam blanket.Think only took Soo long time because rlc protected this two to dead.Wish them an nice life,but far from cams.

16 minutes ago, ze81 said:

Good news then(regard them not going to VH).Now in their new house without cams Dasha and Demid can finaly not be on balcony all the time neither do things covered with the dam blanket.Think only took Soo long time because rlc protected this two to dead.Wish them an nice life,but far from cams.

By the looks of the Pictures of him Consoling the Cat. I would say Dasha is not going to be a part of his life much longer.

1 hour ago, 69pilot said:

Looks like they are leaving the project :( if so then it is sad they are going !! 

They have been there 2 Years and 9 Months.  The longest reigning tenants of that apartment.  The other tenants that have been in this place never even lasted a Year.

3 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

By the looks of the Pictures of him Consoling the Cat. I would say Dasha is not going to be a part of his life much longer.

Well the major problem of this house was Demid,she changed a lot(for worst)because of him,so would be nice to see Dasha alone or with another man in Rlc.But rlc should TOTALY put finaly an cam in balcony and open this place with other residents,any other couple minimal more open will be an big improvement to the place.

50 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

They have been there 2 Years and 9 Months.  The longest reigning tenants of that apartment.  The other tenants that have been in this place never even lasted a Year.

Probrably Because the prior residents weren't near as protect by rlc was Dasha and Demid were.Almost none activity,a lot balcony hidding and still they never change an bit.Gess if this personal problem wouldn't happen they would stay as long as they wished.

RLC devrait avoir la décence de couper les CAM .La visite de Dacha qui a emporté le chat parait moins affecté par la séparation par contre le pauvre DENID parait anéanti .RLC STOP au massacre. MERCI

46 minutes ago, tnpollo said:

I kind of thought this was going to happen, I think the next couple to split is Zoya and Lev, then Leora and Paul. You see the separation in feelings and communacations between the pairs.

I've seen sign in Desiree and Raul, they don't seem to have too good relationship these days, and as you say, also Leora and Paul, but I haven't noticed anything at Zoya and Lev's