Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

1 minute ago, sulzer25059 said:

Shame they are not a long term couple, unless RLC sign them up, they look worth it. She is hot

I know they are a good looking couple who fuck with lights on and last longer than 5 minutes....RLC should snap them up right away.

12 minutes ago, broxman said:

I know they are a good looking couple who fuck with lights on and last longer than 5 minutes....RLC should snap them up right away.

Have you ever considered that there are people who already have good, solid jobs?

1 hour ago, raibar said:

The M&S house looks lifeless without them ...:confused:

There are many apartments without life on RLC, but this was never one of them. ... The guest make a perfect job. ... The best thing is that they were also very likeable before their housesitting and showed an openness that would make them a perfect fit for the project. ... They are full of life. ... Maybe, it fells a bit more empty because there are no guest, but this is easy to understand, because there are actually the guests. ;)

Anyway, i also hope that M&S will not leave. The couple is one or maybe even the best couple on RLC. 

• Upvote 2

54 minutes ago, tripod2 said:

Huh??  The guests have been there every day since they left.  And have been much more entertaining to boot. I don't understand your comment at all.

Really? :huh: if you think that the actual guests are the same as M & S .... LOL 
The quality is different from the quantity ... Guests who are there now are very ordinary people, while M & S are a few steps above :biggrin::biggrin: