Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

3 hours ago, piedpiper1968 said:

As much as Masha likes pain I am surprised I haven't seen her do anal. Has anyone seem her do anal?

During a session yesterday Masha's hands were strapped to the bedroom headboard and I thought perhaps there may have been rear entry. The angle they were at didn't allow for verification from either camera however. Mid session Sasha applied lube which is what made me think for a moment that anal was being incorporated.

18 minutes ago, NYguy24 said:

During a session yesterday Masha's hands were strapped to the bedroom headboard and I thought perhaps there may have been rear entry. The angle they were at didn't allow for verification from either camera however. Mid session Sasha applied lube which is what made me think for a moment that anal was being incorporated.

I saw yesterdays session. No anal.  I was looking for that based on previous posts about it.  

Even though I really like Masha I can't watch their sessions. They are too fucking long for me. I enjoy 20 minutes of foreplay then 15 minutes of fucking then the cum shots. Not 1 1/2 hours of fucking and sucking which is what they do. Now I may do my routine 4 times in a day but prefer it over their sessions.

8 hours ago, Hilleman said:

Just to see Masha and Sasha sex acts, is quite wonderful to see, because they always take it easy and keep for a long time, and they are keen to try on different forms so enjoy to the fullest. against what all the other couples in the RLC, who still run the traditional sexual positions and has a tempo that if they want to have it over with as soon as possible. Nah .. Masha and Sasha are so confident in each other, and seem to like to always be open to new wonderful things in life. Always nice to take some of their wonderful life. ✨???

I agree, you can see there is a lot of real passion between them.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

If anyone is interested, Masha at this moment is busy inflating Sasha,s meat monster for a couple of hours of fun .

Haha, they both just jumped up and ran around and dressed quickly, someone must be coming over for a visit or something. Sash had a full rock hard boner at the time. Poor bastard.