Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

Swing or swapping partners is suppose to only be about sex no emotional involved. Masha has clearly cross this line. She is emotional attached to TK. She treats Sasha like shit when TK is around, if we can see this Sasha is going to notice it also. if he already hasn't, This is going to end very bad for both of them. There are two saying that come to mind. The grass always looks greener on the other side and you don't know what you have until its gone.  Masha is playing a game that has no winners.

I know there a some people on her who get off on seeing people screw up their life, I am not one of them.  JMO

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, bean1111 said:

Swing or swapping partners is suppose to only be about sex no emotional involved. Masha has clearly cross this line. She is emotional attached to TK. She treats Sasha like shit when TK is around, if we can see this Sasha is going to notice it also. if he already hasn't, This is going to end very bad for both of them. There are two saying that come to mind. The grass always looks greener on the other side and you don't know what you have until its gone.  Masha is playing a game that has no winners.

I know there a some people on her who get off on seeing people screw up their life, I am not one of them.  JMO

Jeez another Donzi! That's all we need  ::)::)

outstanding lesbian show Masha led the sex party. Dildo, double dildo, scissor, 69 fingering  mouth to sex   .   Best live lesbian show ever seen.  Masha is a Great Bisexual Lover

25 minutes ago, beancounter said:

Masha and TK have left, this is what started all the drama last time 

So the fallout is gonna be??...well at least he has a nice ass to stroke...TK's girl's..:biggrin: