Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

59 minutes ago, thomas979 said:

i like the dark haired girl give her an apt there should be an opening with vanessa and marketa gone

If that the sort of thing that floats your boat, that's fine. Everyone's here for different reasons. Personally, I want a B3...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, taboo said:

just finished to watch and record everything,it was one of the best moment on rlc, these moments are too rare on rlc it's happen one time every 6 months

Thank you for recording Bro. I hope you share it with us.i cant get a Membership because i dont get neither visacard nor mastercard?. 

After seeming not really wanting to be involved and delaying everything for about 4 hrs he really showed up and went stroke for stroke with TK!  I'm proud of him. Good show Sasha good show!

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, arrolbro said:

Thank you for recording Bro. I hope you share it with us.i cant get a Membership because i dont get neither visacard nor mastercard?. 

go to a store and buy one of those prepaid cards,not a gift card but one that you can keep putting money on I have used one here

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

go to a store and buy one of those prepaid cards,not a gift card but one that you can keep putting money on I have used one here

Which store Bro? I live in Germany;) just give me a Name of store. I will go there tomorrow