Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

36 minutes ago, nack said:

You are wrong buddy.My friend has it and courtesy to him i have it too..WITH sound.

I highly doubt you have mine but someone else might have made one. I never released it on this board... I keep tight control of my vids by only releasing them to a limited number of trusted individuals. You have to protect your membership.

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Donzi said:

I highly doubt you have mine but someone else might have made one. I never released it on this board... I keep tight control of my vids by only releasing them to a limited number of trusted individuals. You have to protect your membership.

There was another one with sound but it was the Short Version.  It was uploaded through a Third Party Host which got DMCA Takedown within about 3 Hours after it was posted.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Donzi said:

Donzi bro i have sent you PM...kindly respond if possible

12 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

From the thumbs it looks like everyone is awake now. Both guys were walking around a few minutes ago.

The girl guest woke up Masha and switched places.The guy guest and Masha are sleeping tho.