Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

1 hour ago, Donzi said:

I highly doubt you have mine but someone else might have made one. I never released it on this board... I keep tight control of my vids by only releasing them to a limited number of trusted individuals. You have to protect your membership.

I never said i got it from you.I got it from a fellow member who trusts in me and vice versa.

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Nothing happening here but a bunch of people sleeping.

Especially since there are two blondes who sleep in the living room, as long as they are there, I think they will do nothing
But it is clear that they will reissue the exploit pass in the near future ^^

I don't know if anyone said it, but this friends couple is the one who has done the fourthsome before with M&S. At the end of it  the girl was feeling bad, very jealous of Masha, fearing to lose her beloved BF. This is why she is a bit reluctant now to do it again.

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

There was another one with sound but it was the Short Version.  It was uploaded through a Third Party Host which got DMCA Takedown within about 3 Hours after it was posted.

Yes I think that I have that version too. It short 30-45 mins where mine is over 1 hour and a half

2 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

I don't know if anyone said it, but this friends couple is the one who has done the fourthsome before with M&S. At the end of it  the girl was feeling bad, very jealous of Masha, fearing to lose her beloved BF. This is why she is a bit reluctant now to do it again.

It has been looking the opposite every recording i have so far The girl and Sasha take every opportunity to get close to each other even last night she woke up Masha, switched and took off her pants and cuddled with Sasha, yesterday was them doing the same thing when the guy was getting a tattoo.

Yes, that's the strange thing. She wants to fuck Sasha but don't want her BF to fuck Masha. It could be this : she is very in love of her boyfriend and thinks he is not so committed to her. Going with Sasha is allright for her and doesn't mean anything to her... Now she is playing with Masha in the tub.