Masha & Sasha - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

StnCld316

24 minutes ago, fredrik29 said:

I have a feeling this guestcouple is the next couple to move in with rlc, thats why they are there now to test how they work in front of the cameras when they are alone.

I think they passed the test with flying colors. :)  She got a proper pounding today and is definitely not quiet during sex.  Fun couple for sure.

Can anyone refresh my tired memory, and let me know where Sabrina & Carina's apartment is located?  If it is in the same city as Masha and Sasha, then are we watching an audition for that couple taking that apartment?

I say that they deserve an RLC apartment wherever....

58 minutes ago, gelsgels6 said:

Can anyone refresh my tired memory, and let me know where Sabrina & Carina's apartment is located?  If it is in the same city as Masha and Sasha, then are we watching an audition for that couple taking that apartment?

I say that they deserve an RLC apartment wherever....

I know S&C are Italian and M&S2 are in Rome so maybe. Don't really like C&S's apartment but the freecams aren't bad.

21 minutes ago, BBsq69 said:

I know S&C are Italian and M&S2 are in Rome so maybe. Don't really like C&S's apartment but the freecams aren't bad.

I agree.  If they are going to put anyone in that apartment, it would be nice if they did some camera adjustments.

It is quite incredible that this blonde girl Guests have always hidden this hot looking butt and alluring beautiful body before. She's absolutely wonderful to see in this new guise she finally dares to freely show up. So highly of her, and lovely to see. ✨???

• Upvote 4