Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

24 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami trying the crown of a beauty contest written in russian and arabic, saying Christian crown of something.

The haircut story is seemingly to an end. In the kitchen, Kami told Kristy at 15:29  that she will not cut her hair. Kristy seemed surprised which made Yula laught... Yesterday Kami said the opposite to her visiting friend and showed her a photo of the haircut she wanted. The friend didn't say "beautiful" or "great" , she just didn't say anything... That was it. I hope so, anyway.

Numerous breakdowns of RLC Moscow these last days, a few minutes only.

Thank you

19 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Oh, I get it. This is the Crystal crown of 2010. Kami won it at the time in Turkey. She is taking photos of herself 7 years after.

Is the cat leaving ? Yes, the cat owner is back.

Always a pleasure when you are stumbling around blind and someone shows you the light.  Thank you.

54 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

Oh, I get it. This is the Crystal crown of 2010. Kami won it at the time in Turkey. She is taking photos of herself 7 years after.

Is the cat leaving ? Yes, the cat owner is back.

Wonder if there is a connection between the photos and her packing the suitcase?Maybe a reunion of past queens?

Try not to get the screen wet fellas.....

(Posting Videos and/or Images of Past/Former and Current tenants lives outside of RLC is Strictly Prohibited in Open Forum.  The Video and/or Image has been Removed)

If you feel the need to share this Information please do so by means of Private Messaging (PM)

Full video located here   hope i am not being bad posting here

(Posting Videos and/or Images of Past/Former and Current tenants lives outside of RLC is Strictly Prohibited in Open Forum.  The Video and/or Image has been Removed)

If you feel the need to share this Information please do so by means of Private Messaging (PM)

• Upvote 1