Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

3 minutes ago, Eyenthesky said:

Appears so.  She's posing in a wedding gown with her groom (can't tell if he's the one she's been having sex with).  Caption translates in English to "now, we are indivisible".  Seems pretty extreme to be a hoax, or just a modeling assignment based on the string of congratulatory messages that follow.

Interesting indeed!  If I saw the picture of her posing with the guy, I wouldn't know if it was who she was having sex with or not lol.  Keep us posted would you?

46 minutes ago, Eyenthesky said:

Appears so.  She's posing in a wedding gown with her groom (can't tell if he's the one she's been having sex with).  Caption translates in English to "now, we are indivisible".  Seems pretty extreme to be a hoax, or just a modeling assignment based on the string of congratulatory messages that follow.

If she just got married,why is sleeping by herself in the apartment right now?

3 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

If she just got married,why is sleeping by herself in the apartment right now?

It does seem strange that she would be sleeping in the apartment if she just got married, but we don't know the whole ends and outs of their position with RLC.  It might be a balancing act that they are trying to accomplish.  She is gone enough everyday to make up for a nights sleep in the apartment.  Who knows what is real and what is not with these cam models!!

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

I told you limiting what people are allowed to discuss would kill this thread.

The only reason there is not enough discussion for this Apartment is because it's locked to Premium Members Only. If they opened up a Free Cam or two there would be far more participation and discussion than between a select few that comment in these boards now.  Plus if these girls would stay home rather than parlay their ass all over the place would help as well.

• Upvote 2

I agree.But CC has no control over free cameras nor how much time the girls spend in the apartment.But CC does have control over what we are allowed to talk about.Such as,I now know who the guy was who was with Kami on her first July vacation and what country he is from,but I'm not allowed to talk about it.  

• Upvote 1