Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

On 7/18/2017 at 9:29 AM, Ridgerunner said:

If she continues to take numerous vacations I hope she can afford to pay for her own apartment because RLC will boot her out.

Don't misunderstand me.I do not want Kami to be kicked out of the apartment,but I am a realist.If she spends very little time in the apartment RLC will replace her.

Just like that, you really believe that RLC is silly enough not to know with what type of girl it was signed at the time of adding it to their project
She was a model before, she is still a model, travels are part of her job

And especially the apartment is not called Kamila, but kamila, kristy and heidi

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Don't misunderstand me.I do not want Kami to be kicked out of the apartment,but I am a realist.If she spends very little time in the apartment RLC will replace her.

Her  "vacations " seem to be getting more frequent and longer &  longer !  She loves the sun so much that she'll have skin cancer by the age of 30 !

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, moos54 said:

Just like that, you really believe that RLC is silly enough not to know with what type of girl it was signed at the time of adding it to their project
She was a model before, she is still a model, travels are part of her job

And especially the apartment is not called Kamila, but kamila, kristy and heidi

So now mods can remove comments just because they personally don't like them?You never answered my question.Why not?

21 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

So now mods can remove comments just because they personally don't like them?You never answered my question.Why not?

You talk about a personal subject and its place is not here
I have already answered you in private, the subject has been deleted by its creator

Notice To All Members Effective August 01,2017.

All Topics will be Unlocked and All Members will be Free To Discuss Whatever the Topic is Based On.

The Picture and Video Threads will Remain the Same but by Opening Up All the Topics there will be No More Need for the General Chat Thread Topics.

Opening Up the Topics should bring more Participation into the Forums than what we have been seeing by the General Chat Topics over the Last Few Months.

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

Who got married, Kristy?

Appears so.  She's posing in a wedding gown with her groom (can't tell if he's the one she's been having sex with).  Caption translates in English to "now, we are indivisible".  Seems pretty extreme to be a hoax, or just a modeling assignment based on the string of congratulatory messages that follow.