Kamila, Kristy & Heidi ~ General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos July 2017

Kami has been in the apartment a lot, give her some rest. People complains when she is in and when she is out. She needs to be out, she needs the sun and the fun. A young and beautiful girl can't be in a cage like a hamster. She will look better when she comes back, even it is to prepare the next planned trip, to Paris.... For those who are following her, it is also a rest !

4 hours ago, Beldonn1 said:

Kami has been in the apartment a lot, give her some rest. People complains when she is in and when she is out. She needs to be out, she needs the sun and the fun. A young and beautiful girl can't be in a cage like a hamster. She will look better when she comes back, even it is to prepare the next planned trip, to Paris.... For those who are following her, it is also a rest !

In the apartment a lot?:huh:She have another apartment I don't know about?:biggrin:

54 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

In the apartment a lot?:huh:She have another apartment I don't know about?:biggrin:

She hasn't been moving for at least two months before going to Turkey/Greece, that's a lot for her, and doing almost nothing.

42 minutes ago, Beldonn1 said:

She hasn't been moving for at least two months before going to Turkey/Greece, that's a lot for her, and doing almost nothing.

If she continues to take numerous vacations I hope she can afford to pay for her own apartment because RLC will boot her out.