Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 1/1/2017 at 9:08 AM, Beldonn1 said:

This morning, the girl swallowed it all and the guy was very happy. Never loose your seed, said the Bible...

Lol, I believe it's spill your seed,. And i'm pretty sure it didn't mean spill it down your girlfriends throat.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, The Big Lebowski said:

And as usual she have a boy who don't give her the right attention... What's wrong with these guys???

A lot of these guys can't stop with the video games! Marco is playing them almost every waking hour.

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

A lot of these guys can't stop with the video games! Marco is playing them almost every waking hour.

Yeah... So sad!! I think I wil contact rlc and tell them to let me go 1 week in every apartment and teach the boys how to do and let the girls open their eyes and leave them for better boys!!!! hehehe

• Upvote 1

On 1/2/2017 at 9:57 AM, Hope85 said:

D9Q6.gif

Holy shit! I know that sword feels good sliding in and out! I'm sorry to admit iv'e never been with a guy with a dick that big.. And it's nice and fat to boot. Those thick ones do it for me every time

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

Holy shit! I know that sword feels good sliding in and out! I'm sorry to admit iv'e never been with a guy with a dick that big.. And it's nice and fat to boot. Those thick ones do it for me every time

And his little honey swallowed every load he gave her for the next three days. Like 6 or 8 loads.

• Upvote 1