Stesha & Marco - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos (2017)

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Am I mistaken or was the female guest here a couple of weeks ago with a different guy?  

On another note, I noticed St. Cloud took care of any member mistake relative to posting in the wrong forum.  St. Cloud, you do one hell of a job here and it's appreciated..  Thanks for looking out for ALL of the members. Good on ya lad!!!!   :cool::biggrin:

• Upvote 1

I been watch M&S's apartment S has been in bathroom watching M & guest's video. I could see his screen when he had it point towards the camera. S seems like he is very depressed and didn't like what he was watching. M is in the living room with the guest. I think M&S are ok however, I think they are far from being a solid couple. I think M 's show with the guest is more than S can handle.  I also think M's actions with the guest went far beyond just sex. I am not sure how much her actions were the result of the drugs she was on but her actions were more than just friends. If they are to survive in my opinion M needs to reassure S that she loves him and nobody else. She needs to show him more passion and love and the sooner the better.  JMO

• Upvote 1