Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

Well, our pretty, young girl continues to put her prize winning pussy on display to the delight of all .  Her child like actions  baffle everyone .  She does not seem to be highly sexed  or extra horny ; it appears that she simply loves to show that delicious  and well manicured  pussy to all that care to see it  .  She is not a mansturbating fiend  (unlike Leora) and rarely strokes her prize.  She simply loves to keep it on display !   Strange behavior  ( ?? )  or is she just guarding that part of her body from becoming  ugly with giant, hangy, stretched labia ?  ( LOL )  ?

10 hours ago, slider_69 said:

Well, our pretty, young girl continues to put her prize winning pussy on display to the delight of all .  Her child like actions  baffle everyone .  She does not seem to be highly sexed  or extra horny ; it appears that she simply loves to show that delicious  and well manicured  pussy to all that care to see it  .  She is not a mansturbating fiend  (unlike Leora) and rarely strokes her prize.  She simply loves to keep it on display !   Strange behavior  ( ?? )  or is she just guarding that part of her body from becoming  ugly with giant, hangy, stretched labia ?  ( LOL )  ?

I would be deep up inside that with my tongue,what a sweet pussy she has,mmmm,,lol   

tumblr_oprt84xcC01woaz2xo1_500.gif

• Upvote 1

On 13.7.2017 at 2:06 PM, ARMY SNIPER said:

Well IF that is the case then yea i would have got up and left also. i just go by what i see in the gif,but it does look like she is struting it in front of him like " i bet you would like to have some of this would you not " ? like kinda making fun of him

That facial expression and her body language tell's the story.

p.s.------ i took back what i said about him in the other post,if he make's advance's toward her and she Reject's him time after time then i can see why he stays on the phone and computer the way he does.

Julia and Eric is the wierdest couple I ever saw. Some people have accused Eric for being a bad man, not paying enough attention to his woman, but those people should see this (go to replay, today at 12:00-12:10, or just PM me). It is not Eric, it is Julia! She must have some kind of pshycological issues! It is almost the same every time, she tease him and practically take initiative for sex, but as soon as he makes a move, she gets very angry, push him away and leaves!

6 hours ago, ed2 said:

Julia and Eric is the wierdest couple I ever saw. Some people have accused Eric for being a bad man, not paying enough attention to his woman, but those people should see this (go to replay, today at 12:00-12:10, or just PM me). It is not Eric, it is Julia! She must have some kind of pshycological issues! It is almost the same every time, she tease him and practically take initiative for sex, but as soon as he makes a move, she gets very angry, push him away and leaves!

Just watched the replay... I can see how it can look bad if you don't understand them but they were both joking. She was "angry" because he gave up when she wanted to have sex. They had to leave anyway because they had an appointment with a dentist.

8 hours ago, santoro said:

Just watched the replay... I can see how it can look bad if you don't understand them but they were both joking. She was "angry" because he gave up when she wanted to have sex. They had to leave anyway because they had an appointment with a dentist.

Do you understand their language? And their behaviour?

It isn't just that episode, but it is the time! Later that night, for example, they were in bed, he was watching his phone, she moved closer to him, started touching his cock, when he answered the move by putting his hand around her sholder (just like cosy) she totally freaks out, on verge of crying.

To me they don't make sence at all, to the point I at times think she suffers from serious pshycological problems. I undestand they must be playing some kind of game with each other, it is like they love to tease each other, but it always ends with her getting angry/nearly crying, puch him away, leave the room and slam the door. It is like she loves to tease him, but suddenly changes her mind the second he starts to show interest.

Notice To All Members Effective August 01,2017.

All Topics will be Unlocked and All Members will be Free To Discuss Whatever the Topic is Based On.

The Picture and Video Threads will Remain the Same but by Opening Up All the Topics there will be No More Need for the General Chat Thread Topics.

Opening Up the Topics should bring more Participation into the Forums than what we have been seeing by the General Chat Topics over the Last Few Months.

11 hours ago, ed2 said:

Do you understand their language? And their behaviour?

It isn't just that episode, but it is the time! Later that night, for example, they were in bed, he was watching his phone, she moved closer to him, started touching his cock, when he answered the move by putting his hand around her sholder (just like cosy) she totally freaks out, on verge of crying.

To me they don't make sence at all, to the point I at times think she suffers from serious pshycological problems. I undestand they must be playing some kind of game with each other, it is like they love to tease each other, but it always ends with her getting angry/nearly crying, puch him away, leave the room and slam the door. It is like she loves to tease him, but suddenly changes her mind the second he starts to show interest.

Yes, I do understand their language, but I can't say I understand their behaviour because I don't watch them that often. They are often acting and talking like small children just like Kitty and Smith, and as you presume, they love to tease each other.

Not sure if I watched the right scene on replay, but she stormed out of the bedroom because when he put his arm around her, he accidentally scraped some cream she had on her face. Anyway, she wasn't really angry.

17 minutes ago, santoro said:

Yes, I do understand their language, but I can't say I understand their behaviour because I don't watch them that often. They are often acting and talking like small children just like Kitty and Smith, and as you presume, they love to tease each other.

Not sure if I watched the right scene on replay, but she stormed out of the bedroom because when he put his arm around her, he accidentally scraped some cream she had on her face. Anyway, she wasn't really angry.

OK, thank you for answer. They are not the couple I watch the most either, but their wierd relationship sometimes get my attention.

You are right that Kitty and Smith are a immature (sometimes childish) couple, they have difficulties, but it is ups and downs. Julia and Eric I can't seem to unterstand at all, their game playing, their relationship in general, it only seems they lead each other into missery.