Julia & Eric - General Chat Comments, Quotes & Thanks for Pictures & Videos January to July 2017

I suggest that Eric gets himself an inflatable doll, he will not know the difference as he already treats Julia like such a doll. And Julia could then seriosly consider masturbating, her best choice in this relationship.

Julia has been lying on the sofa naked all evening. She has been teasing us - and herself - by touching her pretty pussy quite often, rubbing a little - and then stopping. That just isn´t fair, I protest! I think we can all agree that she deserves proper bating. Come on Julia, I encourage you, go for it, just do it, you will enjoy it much better than Eric´s hopeless pumping. Your pleasure is just a finger´s distance away!

I wonder what kind of social media she attends on her phone. She talks often to her phone as if she was leaving voice messages, because I don´t notice that she would need to listen. What kind of messages does she leave? Could they have sexual content? Very often during her talk her left hand travels on her pussy.