Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 hour ago, Just In said:

I don't think her period had much to do with it, they were hot and heavy then Ashley mentioned the cams again and stopped. He looked like he didn't care about the cams.

The cams were plainly visible the entire time the guy was there --I just think there is no way she wouldn't have fucked him and he obviously had no problem with them--When he put his had down her shorts she stopped him --He was going for it --She has fucked in front of the cams before so I don't know what the problem could have been other than some quirk of hers about being on her period--It sure looks like this wasn't the first time they have had sex together

il y a 17 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Oh, elle fait oui, cept c'est gris.

Yes it's true you're right, it was for the joke. But I'm not sure that Anna lends her suit. It seems to me that Heidi had taken without asking Anna Ashley avait pris sans demander Anna .  :confused:

• Upvote 1

il y a 2 minutes, martyen a dit :

Oui , il est vrai que vous avez raison, il était pour la plaisanterie. Mais je ne suis pas sûr que Anna prête son costume. Il me semble que Heidi avait pris sans demander Anna Ashley Avait sans pris Anna Demander.  :confused:

But I'm not sure that Anna lends her suit. It seems to me that Ashley had taken without asking Anna

• Upvote 1

il y a 5 minutes, Amy3 a dit :

Oui, cela et tout ce qui sert à être à Anna. Plus important encore, sa réputation qu'elle a passé plus d'un an buldling.

I think the two girls had a pact. I remember the first day when Hid.i arrived Anna showed all her toys and how to use them, Hid.i seemed ok, and I think she duped Anna in her pact (ok for the household but I did No sex in public I do not put myself naked in front of the cameras etc ...) and Anna was manipulated by hid.i who meanwhile found Dean. But I think that the complaints on the forum have helped to change Anna's vision. She just needs to reframe Ashley to the requirements of VHTV subscribers. I also think that Ashley has a big potential (pretty girl beautiful body very sensual) I specify that it is my opinion and I can be wrong . Sorry for the length of the post

• Upvote 3