Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

2 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Lol, the silly six!  What a bunch they we're! Wasn't Emma and Peter slated to come back at some point? They were bangin all over the place at the end, with only the other 4 knuckleheads holding them back.They we're here when i first started coming on here, and the comments from you guys about them had me dying laughing!

emma at 1st looked like she would never do anything. then she turned into a tigress. kate & louie were not exciting but at least they didn't hide. mia was hot & after a bad start she was fine except to be stuck with blanketboy kenny. but we should thank him as he set the standard for what cannot be tolerated here. good riddence.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

emma at 1st looked like she would never do anything. then she turned into a tigress. kate & louie were not exciting but at least they didn't hide. mia was hot & after a bad start she was fine except to be stuck with blanketboy kenny. but we should thank him as he set the standard for what cannot be tolerated here. good riddence.

All the silly six had to do was be interesting and f once or twice a day. They could not for the life of them with all the goofy plans they made and dumb stuff they would do together, ever be interesting.Although it was entertianing at times to see how pitifully dopey they we're. 

21 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, goes in the VH funnies vault. Golfer I hope you have one going.

Jabbath, would VH be against the idea of creating a funnies and bloopers section in the archive for future generations to enjoy?

Will ask this Amy 

• Upvote 2

There thing in life you can't hide and when you see booty like Anna it not quite easy not to look at IMO. Thanks @golfer06 for the oldies but goodies screen shots. I do recalled watching unicorn girl playing with herself while trying not be obvious that she was secretly watching Anna playing with herself. It was quite amusing. 

• Upvote 3