Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

You cant see anything during shower as the curtain blurs everything...

Not tells me that it is fogging throughout her shower, you manage to take pictures of her on the end with a towel, tells me you can not make her at the beginning of the shower without Towel and without fog
Again, seeing that you do not like her, you orientate what you want to reveal to the people who read the forum and who are not yet a customer of VH
And I think people will enjoy seeing her naked, even back ;-)

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

she has improved a little but she dug such a deep hole that unless she comes out of the shower covering nothing & answers the door naked & starts blowing the mailman or something she won't shed the deserved criticism. she's been here long enough to stop the coverup in something as simple as a shower. just stop hiding !

I totally agree with every word you have chosen and employed by you.
The question is exactly this.
Go back to the surface of the hole she is now.
And like I said, it's easy as a simple snap of the fingers for this.

Just now, moos54 said:

Not tells me that it is fogging throughout her shower, you manage to take pictures of her on the end with a towel, tells me you can not make her at the beginning of the shower without Towel and without fog
Again, seeing that you do not like her, you orientate what you want to reveal to the people who read the forum and who are not yet a customer of VH
And I think people will enjoy seeing her naked, even back ;-)

I don't know her as a person so I can't say if I like her. But that's not the point. I don't like her behavior which does not at all comply with a voyeur site. As she won't improve and keeps behaving that way I think it's time for her to leave. She never will improve and that's project is not for her too.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Least we all be reminded how she has utterly destroyed what made this apt fun to begin with, swinging! She has singlehandedly killed that.

Yes she's like the silly six in one person. She will be in VH history for killing all the fun there.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

As I said, this was the only point of slip and fall that I noticed and noticed throughout her bath.

But that really can be dangerous. You have to have both hands at attention when moving on slippery floor. Won't work when one hand is covering your body ::)

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

thanks for the pics, but what happened between 22:22 and 22:25 ^^ 

I am not a conspiracy man  but it really gives the impression that you put pictures just to give you reason
I agree, despite the transparent shower curtain, we see quite badly, but it is already better than nothing
And I do not have the impression that it hides more than that, I feel that you make a whole story for not much
And despite all your complaints to James about her, he still adds to his site, so it's because he sees in her some things that you still miss

3 minutes ago, moos54 said:

thanks, what happened between 22:22 and 22:25 ^^ 

I am not a conspiracy man  but it really gives the impression that you put pictures just to give you reason
I agree, despite the transparent shower curtain, we see quite badly, but it is already better than nothing
And I do not have the impression that it hides more than that, I feel that you make a whole story for not much
And despite all your complaints to James about her, he still adds to his site, so it's because he sees in her some things that you still miss

Rest of time she pretty much faced the wall...

• Upvote 1