Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Just now, Amy3 said:

Yes, I agree, for VH to reward her with her name on the apt is really a bitch slap for the us, the subscribers. They claim to agree with us on one side and then reward her on the other. We are all being played for fools and the joke is on us as we continue to fund our own humiliation.ย 

Most of the time, I have to say that he listens to his clients on a lot of things you put him up
Moreover he never does anything without reason, so if this girl has joined the project it is that he thinks that she can become a good tenant within her baby who is VH

11 minutes ago, moos54 said:

thanks for the pics, but what happened between 22:22 and 22:25 ^^ย 

I am not a conspiracy man ย but it really gives the impression that you put pictures just to give you reason
I agree, despite the transparent shower curtain, we see quite badly, but it is already better than nothing
And I do not have the impression that it hides more than that, I feel that you make a whole story for not much
And despite all your complaints to James about her, he still adds to his site, so it's because he sees in her some things that you still miss

ย 22:22 _ 22:25

Capture_2017_07_07_16_18_35_292.png

Capture_2017_07_07_16_18_43_373.png

Capture_2017_07_07_16_18_48_824.png

Capture_2017_07_07_16_18_55_839.png

Then why would he call her behavior hideous? Doesn't sound promising to me. Nor does it sound like he has any influence at all ove the situation. Sounds more like Anna has VH by the balls.ย 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

having just scanned the entire apt again she was out of the bathroom for that time & since the only other spots not covered by cams are the toilet room & balcony i think it is safe to say that she probably went to pee. she was not in any other room.

I think she is on the rag and she went to prepare her tampoon. When she comes back she puts it in her pussy. I think.

Why are you constantly comparing different tenants who are not in the same apartments? One thing that should be printed is that each apartment is different, it is not in the same building and not in the same cities, when you realize that they can not necessarily do what they want in the apartments because most of it in buildings with neighbors, you will have may be understood things of life

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Then why would he call her behavior hideous? Doesn't sound promising to me. Nor does it sound like he has any influence at all ove the situation. Sounds more like Anna has VH by the balls.ย 

Yes I guess Anna is the problem here. She fucked it royaly up.

• Upvote 1

Just now, moos54 said:

Why are you constantly comparing different tenants who are not in the same apartments? One thing that should be printed is that each apartment is different, it is not in the same building and not in the same cities, when you realize that they can not necessarily do what they want in the apartments because most of it in buildings with neighbors, you will have may be understood things of life

Just take Annas behaviour during shower shes in the same appartement.

2 minutes ago, moos54 said:

It's just for reference. A comparison of what has been the standard since the beginning.ย 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Just take Annas behaviour during shower shes in the same appartement.

It's her apartment, it's normal that she do what she wants in it
Finally I know that at home, I do what I want, but among others, I have more reserves, this is called education ;-)

if we take a look at a situation from the past we can understand more. a while ago a questionable thing happened in regina's apt. for a couple of days vh & cc acted like it was fine. suddenly 2 days later regina was botted. what happened was that the websites had not watched what happened but we did. when thay finally watched what happened thay realized that they should have listened to the people that actually watched the occurance. i think that is what is needed here. watch the shower & if you like it , fine. if not complain.

• Upvote 2

OK ! My point of view (and I emphasize mine only).
We point out flaws here that are said to have happened through the site in its initial moments.
Our approach on this has been made.

Anna's behavior in relation to the way she dresses. We associate this with Ashley's presence. Of course>
Now and then, both Anna and Alex are already comfortable again for this. Even Alex uses his underwear more (with or without Ashley present or next).

The shower issue, we already have an improvement (which still did not tickle 100% overall), but arguably an improvement.

Dean, as VH reported (finally) is out. Then we'll have to wait for another to come back to the point where he stopped or start all over again.
ย 

The only difference is that before it was in "guest" status. Now, since yesterday, it is officially a member of the site.
To back we can interpret with an unfortunate test. Go forward now to the game and the score of this becomes valid and be real.
ย 

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's just for reference. A comparison of what has been the standard since the beginning.ย 

There was no shower curtain at the beginning in this apartment, if it appeared like at teya's, it is that there is a good reason
For me the problem does not necessarily come from the shower curtain but rather from the fact that VH is not yet able to adapt to this problem, either by moving the camera for a better angle, or by using material that does not fear Not water
For me there is always a solution to every problem and from what I have just seen, the problem does not necessarily come only from tenants