Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

3 hours ago, Amy3 said:

She would not have changed. She had a month and it was going no where.

I agree, she had a month to naturally change, to get with the program, and nothing was happening.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Yes ! With an expressive farewell with Ashley the door.

She must be counting the minutes for him to reroute later.

Β 

And do not laugh please, me too.:cool:

We still have Anna's bedroom to break the bed without blankets at last.
:biggrin:

1 hour ago, Amy3 said:

Alex is smart. Pick a guy with a much smaller dick.

Haha. Does that actually make a guy more confident say? My Guy has the smallest dick of any guy I've been with, and he makes me cum the hardest.Β 

8 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Haha. Does that actually make a guy more confident say? My Guy has the smallest dick of any guy I've been with, and he makes me cum the hardest.Β 

General rule is to never share ones girlfriend with another guy who has a bigger cock. You're right it may not make a difference, but it might and then you have to live with that prying on your mind. Best not to risk it.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

General rule is to never share ones girlfriend with another guy who has a bigger cock. You're right it may not make a difference, but it might and then you have to live with that prying on your mind. Best not to risk it.

Ok, I got that. Obviously size does matter, Β but only if a guy knows what to do with it. Β Iissued it all, did this guy actually give it to Anna? By the way if I don't make any sense i'm had a lot to drink tonight

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

They always say it's not the size of the wand that counts but how you use it.

• Upvote 2

Well, for my part, GM for all who still stay.
I'll see you all here in a few hours.
Hopefully we will have pleasant surprises in Maria too. Saturday is already gone and for the hot weekend promised now only Sunday turning to Monday there
Β 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

Well, for my part, GM for all who still stay.
I'll see you all here in a few hours.
Hopefully we will have pleasant surprises in Maria too. Saturday is already gone and for the hot weekend promised now only Sunday turning to Monday there
Β 

Bye bear, bye all, have a good night!