Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

6 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hi Nack! So, at the absolute last possible moment after VH declared an end to Ashley, she comes back with Anna with new vigor. Her and Anna make out topless on the couch, the dud from last night is history, and Dean returns to claim his prize. They have great sex in the bathroom with the lights on and Ashley blesses us with a sweet kiss of victory. Hope is alive in this place once again. Ashley is ready to be a VH participant it appears.

Some couple showed up in the middle of the night. The guys girl was too wasted, but he got sucked off by Anna while Alex fucked her. Alex came, the other wishes he came, cause after Alex was done so was Anna. He ended up with nobody but his hand and ended up under the covers.

Sr71gn decided to insult me and Ashley again. This resulted in him getting banned for the day. 

Have fun watching the rerun. Oh, and check out the Tver thread for some Marc and Susen drama on VV.

Thanks @Amy3 for your detailed explanation ::)

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

has anyone seen them before?

I did not recognize the tattoo so it's "new meat" for this apartment and Anna and Alex there.
Known to them only if they are from other external adventures.:cool:

The girl as I have observed before is beautiful and seems already willing,

If they stay longer there, maybe taking advantage of Sunday, we can have something very interesting to complement this weekend.

With Aslhey and Dean in return, who knows a "baptism of fire" also

Or is this "dreaming" too much?
::)

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Hi Nack! So, at the absolute last possible moment after VH declared an end to Ashley, she comes back with Anna with new vigor. Her and Anna make out topless on the couch, the dud from last night is history, and Dean returns to claim his prize. They have great sex in the bathroom with the lights on and Ashley blesses us with a sweet kiss of victory. Hope is alive in this place once again. Ashley is ready to be a VH participant it appears.

Some couple showed up in the middle of the night. The guys girl was too wasted, but he got sucked off by Anna while Alex fucked her. Alex came, the other wishes he came, cause after Alex was done so was Anna. He ended up with nobody but his hand and ended up under the covers.

Sr71gn decided to insult me and Ashley again. This resulted in him getting banned for the day. 

Have fun watching the rerun. Oh, and check out the Tver thread for some Marc and Susen drama on VV.

Thanks, Amy. Had a lot to do last night and couldn't even read all forums.

• Upvote 1

It looks like the new couple want to start fooling around in the living room while the others hang out in the kitchen.  I see the pink dildo, a butt plug and a pump have all come out and the guy is trying really hard to eat her out.