Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

31 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Apparently when each used the "shower" they used the curtain including anna

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-12 16.42.21.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-12 16.45.02.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-12 16.48.03.png

What I can observe about this moment is that Ashley's concern was to keep the bathroom floor really as wet as possible.
Seeing that she took care of the cloth later.

:dodgy:

Yes back and apparently things between him and Misty are not very good.

And even without understanding anything Russian, except Da and Niet's comments are not helping much to get things back there.

Every time I understand the word voyeur in dialogues in the apartments of the project I feel that I am being involved in the subject or issue as well (indirectly of course).

1 minute ago, thedbear said:

:dodgy:

Yes back and apparently things between him and Misty are not very good.

And even without understanding anything Russian, except Da and Niet's comments are not helping much to get things back there.

Every time I understand the word voyeur in dialogues in the apartments of the project I feel that I am being involved in the subject or issue as well (indirectly of course).

And even without understanding anything Russian, except Da and Niet's comments of Ashley are not helping much to get things back there.

26 minutes ago, thedbear said:

What I can observe about this moment is that Ashley's concern was to keep the bathroom floor really as wet as possible.

Translator, ready for his.
I mean dry and not "wet".:angry:

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, thedbear said:

What don't you see about each one using the curtain when using the "shower"? Haha

David está saindo novamente muito ao mesmo tempo outro dia.
Eu acho que ele trabalha de noite,
Misty também retorna e acredito que teremos outra noite de "insônia" entre ela e Anna como era antes.
Várias conversas intercaladas com quebras de cigarro até a manhã.
Nada de interessante é desenhado no horizonte lá. 

David is leaving again pretty much at the same time another day.
I think he works at night,
Misty returns as well and I believe we'll have another "insomnia" night between her and Anna as it was before.
Several conversations interspersed with cigarette breaks until the morning.
Nothing interesting being drawn on the horizon there. 

sorry

I've said it before... and I say it again.
I cannot believe the utter demise of this apartment since Heid-i arrived.
As a voyeur website VHTV should hang their heads in shame.
This boring  shite is tolerated by a company whose revenue is enhanced by new customers.. New customers will keep their wallets firmly in their trousers after witnessing the dire uninteresting drivel that this apartment serves up.
VHTV...get your act together.. customers of voyeur websites deserve more than this.