Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Just now, Voyeur House TV said:

Yes. Ashley's vacation at Alex&Anna's place is over. Two months ago we announced she will stay for a couple of months.ย 

Now wait for more surprises from Anna & Alex this month.

thanks for the info!

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

BTW, how did we find out she was preggers?

dbear entered a timeline link where she & alex showed dean & drew a sonogram. that was what triggered alex's binge the other night. and groomy confirmed it. it's a few pages back but i can't find it at the moment.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

dbear entered a timeline link where she & alex showed dean & drew a sonogram. that was what triggered alex's binge the other night. and groomy confirmed it. it's a few pages back but i can't find it at the moment.

Did Alex drink alcohol since the drunken night? Maybe hes trying to quit too?

13 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Saw part of it. Well, this is really going to limit things around here even more than Ashley ever did. There is 0 chance another man's dick is getting anywhere close to her pussy. I know it's Alex's, but the truth is the chances are not really 100%, maybe 99.5%. Just enough to fuck with their heads for life. Trust me I know.ย 

11 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Did Alex drink alcohol since the drunken night? Maybe hes trying to quit too?

Don't know if he drink anything but had some stupid moments with her today before the sex... But not understanding the language it's more difficult to 'see' the moments