Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Glad Ashley finally left. Wow, what a difference without her. With Terry and Candy back, I'd say that the Ashley complainers are now completely vindicated. Too bad Anna insisted on keeping her around. She is a loyal friend for sure. It also revealed just how much power Anna has over VH. 

• Like 4

49 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Glad Ashley finally left. Wow, what a difference without her. With Terry and Candy back, I'd say that the Ashley complainers are now completely vindicated. Too bad Anna insisted on keeping her around. She is a loyal friend for sure. It also revealed just how much power Anna has over VH. 

It's kinda funny that Ashley is still getting blamed for the lack of parties over the last couple of month's. I also think you have a perception of Anna's power in VH when no one here actually knows what is in the VH contracts between participants and managers and VH. What is expected and not expected, it's just guess work on our behalf.

39 minutes ago, Just In said:

It's kinda funny that Ashley is still getting blamed for the lack of parties over the last couple of month's. I also think you have a perception of Anna's power in VH when no one here actually knows what is in the VH contracts between participants and managers and VH. What is expected and not expected, it's just guess work on our behalf.

I am right about Ashley hindering activities here and I'm right about Anna's power over VH. There is no question left about either one. I would say thinking I'm wrong is the opinion in left field. 

• Like 2