Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Thx, guess she is resting up. Curious to see if she continues to swing as much or if she is just going to let Alex go at alone more often. I think that's a bad choice. Allowing your partner to have sex with othera without you being there puts things on a much higher level of trust. Not sure if I were pregnant it would sit well with me. I know, I know they can do whatever they want, it's their life. I'm just saying, for me, I couldn't do it.Β 

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Thx, guess she is resting up. Curious to see if she continues to swing as much or if she is just going to let Alex go at alone more often. I think that's a bad choice. Allowing your partner to have sex with othera without you being there puts things on a much higher level of trust. Not sure if I were pregnant it would sit well with me. I know, I know they can do whatever they want, it's their life. I'm just saying, for me, I couldn't do it.Β 

If i'm not mistaken he already have sex with Bree after the pregnant news and with Anna in her room... With Mandy (?? Dean friend) was just blowjob

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I wish the girls of VH would deck themselves out a bit more. A little makeup and heels would do wonders. They are always so dressed down.Β 

Misty went pretty today, with a blue dress... mas a few minutes later already was with shirt and boxers