Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

3 minutes ago, Sparkles said:

Watching this 'new' Lisa... I guess she has a good friendship with chloe and didn't want to create complications or something

I believe she was always originally Chloe's friend and that was her introduction to James (and I assume VHTV). I have posted previously that it would be nice to know if Lisa and Chloe are still friends or whether they have fallen out over this.

Guess we will never know.. Unless if Chloe visit James and we can see the relation between themΒ 

From the VH Newsletter:

Chloe & JamesΒ haven't yet settled their relations. We got info from them, that they will stay there up to the end of August, and will move to Misty's place for a couple of days. After that, James & Lisa will be moving to a separate larger apartment for them. Chloe will leave the project by then.

Β 

57 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

BTW nice again to see Lisa not sleeping on the floor. She might alone but not sleeping on a floor lol.Β 

Me too! Kind of dispels the stupid comments people were making about her wanting to sleep in the floor, while at the same time proving that James and the males there really were douchebags. I personally hope we've seen the last of James.Β 

• Like 2

Anna & Alex, firstly welcome back, good to see you again and looking forward to the arrival of Bree and Drew. Β I like the new apartment very much though there are very obvious things that you need to address. I shall assume that it is easier for you to get back online as quick as possible and let us, the viewers, tell you what is wrong or not working than spending the extra time offline figuring it out. IΒ am sure all the regular contributors here will soon give you their feedback on what to fix but my two immediate comments are:

Firstly, get the extra 5 promised cameras installed (from C&J apartment?) as soon as possible making sure all the NV illuminators are in place and working. At least one of the cameras needs to cover the loggia areas.

Secondly, find and unpack your kettle. There is going to be an accident with boiling water when making drinks if you carry on with that saucepan.

Anna, hope you are OK and that everything is going well with the pregnancy.Β I wait to see what you have lined up for us in this new place over the coming days and weeks.

On the apartment map it shows where the five cams Β are going. Two on two separate loggias- One outside Anna and Alex's room and one outside the living room. The other three cams are going in the living room, Drew and Bree's room and the hallway.

I wonder if Lisa is going to be staying at Anna and Alex's for a couple days. I'd prefer her at Misty's but maybe they are sending James there.. If he brings his sister, at least she cant use the shower curtain

58 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

I wonder if Lisa is going to be staying at Anna and Alex's for a couple days. I'd prefer her at Misty's but maybe they are sending James there.. If he brings his sister, at least she cant use the shower curtain

Not sure, anything is possible but all her stuff has been unpacked at Misty's.

It may just be me but does Lisa seem a little tense, distracted or nervous this morning? Keeping quietly to herself, biting her lip and a sad expression. Does the apparent tight bond between Misty and Anna make her feel a little left out? Β I can understand her wanting to catch up on some sleep after the last 48 hours though. Hope everything is OK for her.