Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

44 minutes ago, Arkay2 said:

Parece ter perdido a camisa delaAandA69.jpg

I must say that the suspense orchestrated by Bree to Anna's best style for the situation there is really killing me out of anxiety here.:biggrin:
Even if nothing goes forward today or later, this is really worth it.
And Alex's neutrality is capturing this even more:cool:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Kkru394 said:

Alex was the problem. We could have had a threesome if he had gone to bed when the other girl left and let the 3 of them stay up. Now they've had too many shots for anything 

Alex is always the problem even when he is not.:biggrin:
The most comical of all is that he is the only whole and still walking on his own legs, without tripping with anyone else there.

Taking into consideration the work that he had in Lisa's new apartment, he is actually showing considerable physical stamina and equal stamina.
::)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, LinharLuciano said:

é as coisas realmente sem Anna não anda muito bem, ela faz a diferença pena que ela não pode participar.:cry:

Disagree in part! Anna does, but Bree knew how to handle the situation very well.

Apparently we have not yet seen the end of it, but only its beginning.::)

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Disagree in part! Anna does, but Bree knew how to handle the situation very well.

Apparently we have not yet seen the end of it, but only its beginning.::)

Maybe but Bree's passed out in her bed.  Drew's passed out on the couch and God knows where the other girl is.  someone said she went into the bathroom and heaved but I haven't seen her.  She's probably passed out in the bathroom.  Not an auspicious beginning if you ask me..