Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Just now, mic351 said:

Dam! Β Golfer was there??? Β Holy s**t, I didn't know that. Β Dam golfer, you could have invited me...:biggrin: Β (I'm just teasing you Jabbath)

Seriously, wtf Jabbath what good is asking Golfer?

• Like 1

I do agree on one point, it is time to move on. Β VH obviously is not going to do anything about it.. And why should they? Β The more we comment on it the more hits A&A will get. Β At least we seem to have a general consensus that Dean is a complete flaming asshole. Β I just can't help but wonder if it was someone you personally knew and or cared about, would you feel the same? Β All I'm going to say about the subject...

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Seriously, wtf Jabbath what good is asking Golfer?

only that technically it could be some kind of assault but that it was between people that have a relationship & it's up to them to deal with it. and since we're on the subject, dana was getting slapped silly & there wasn't this much arguing about her! anyway it's up to candy to decide what to do & i think she's decided to stay at a & a & have a party!

• Like 1

I haven't watched what happened and don't intend to, by the sound's of what you guy's are saying that it can be classed as a form of assault or a really stupid act but if one person has a point of view that you don't agree with why keep trying to push your ideals and value's on to that person. Why not just accept that you differ and if a real crime has been committed then a ticket should be sent to VH so they can investigate as there is video evidence.

• Like 1