Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

2 minutes ago, ze81 said:

What exactly happened?From dean past(at least recent one)the most bad thing I record was some push ups and the girl that was with him was being also aggressive,so in part he was defending itself.

dean started fucking candy after they all got drunk. she was tired & wanted to sleep. dean was an idiot but it was more like she wasn't in the mood & after he realized she was serious he stopped. then in the morning candy woke him up 3 times to suck & fuck. she came over for sex but was tired that's all. dean however was acting like an idiot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

dean started fucking candy after they all got drunk. she was tired & wanted to sleep. dean was an idiot but it was more like she wasn't in the mood & after he realized she was serious he stopped. then in the morning candy woke him up 3 times to suck & fuck. she came over for sex but was tired that's all. dean however was acting like an idiot.

Yes totally like an idiot but was no big deal for Candy obviously as she knows Dean for a long time.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Well..looks like Dean lol.Sometimes this houses of Alex and Anna are not easy to manage because to many people in it,drinks,so others things cof..cof..so happens what's more or less it's expected.Would say that are less confusions than expected seing the circunstancies.But of course if one day Dean or any other beats any girl or vice versa just because yes than no excuse(one time the thing if..he was trying to awake her it's enought lol).

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ze81 said:

Well..looks like Dean lol.Sometimes this houses of Alex and Anna are not easy to manage because to many people in it,drinks,so others things cof..cof..so happens what's more or less it's expected.Would say that are less confusions than expected seing the circunstancies.But of course if one day Dean or any other beats any girl or vice versa just because yes that no excuse(one time the thing if..he was trying to awake her it's enought lol).

no violence was involved at all!!!!

6 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

no violence was involved at all!!!!

Agree,didn't watch it but believe in you and jabba etc.Dean have that type of behave sometimes,it's not violent but also not very nice in one or other moment,better sayed not polite as he should be to the girl.But she seems always fine with him after só it's their personalities.

• Like 3

44 minutes ago, plum said:

I joined this forum to interact with others who share my fascination with voyeurism, to share your enjoyment of watching consenting adults interacting with each other.
when the adults in the apartments seemingly abuse each other, it's time to end my association with this forum.
Up till yesterday, I have enjoyed the interaction with you all, indeed I have enjoyed private messages with a few of you, most of you are very kind and generous, indeed two of you in particular I have grown to like and respect.
I feel I cannot be a part of this forum anymore, my moral values do not allow me to be a part of Camcaps anymore.
What I have witnessed on here recently..and the overwhelming support of said act..even at the time, I wasn't the only one to have concerns, has saddened me greatly.

I sympathize with you Plum and I know exactly how you feel. I wish you all the best. ❤️

• Like 1

You guys can say what you want, fine whatever! Think about this, would you do what Dean did? Do you molest and have sex with your ex girlfriend when she is that inibreated? Do you disrobe a sleeping girl and pose her for your buddies to take a gander? Do you push your girlfriend's arm away when she tries to stop you from having sex? In other words, are you, in fact, a fucking asshole too? Think about it. 

The bottom line is this, a man should never have sexual relations with a woman when she is too intoxicated or too asleep to consent to it. I can't believe how nonchalant some of you guys are about what he did. The fact that she pursued him in the morning doesn't change anything. A real man does not do what he did to her. If you can't see the problem then I feel sorry for you.

• Like 2

Is it me or looking at the events of the last few day's we saw Misty blow up at Lisa's house, then the next night spend it Alex & Anna for a swinger party. But I haven't seen Alex or Anna reach out to Lisa to see how she is or if she needs any support. Is there a bit of favouritism here?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Just In said:

Is it me or looking at the events of the last few day's we saw Misty blow up at Lisa's house, then the next night spend it Alex & Anna for a swinger party. But I haven't seen Alex or Anna reach out to Lisa to see how she is or if she needs any support. Is there a bit of favouritism here?

Anna was friends with Misty. Anna was friends with Chloe. Lisa was friends with Chloe. Yes, Misty is closer to Anna then Lisa is.

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Anna was friends with Misty. Anna was friends with Chloe. Lisa was friends with Chloe. Yes, Misty is closer to Anna then Lisa is.

But ultimately both are employee's and shouldn't be treated any different in that respect.

5 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

You guys can say what you want, fine whatever! Think about this, would you do what Dean did? Do you molest and have sex with your ex girlfriend when she is that inibreated? Do you disrobe a sleeping girl and pose her for your buddies to take a gander? Do you push your girlfriend's arm away when she tries to stop you from having sex? In other words, are you, in fact, a fucking asshole too? Think about it. 

The bottom line is this, a man should never have sexual relations with a woman when she is too intoxicated or too asleep to consent to it. I can't believe how nonchalant some of you guys are about what he did. The fact that she pursued him in the morning doesn't change anything. A real man does not do what he did to her. If you can't see the problem then I feel sorry for you.

I think the reason some can easily overlook this is because Candy didn't make a big deal out of it.She was her usual passive self, and Dean has never really treated her that great. She gets up this morning and wants to be with him. If she got up screaming at him and threw him out, most would have a different opinion of what happened, as it is, it seems like this has happened before, and will happen again. Is Candy his "girlfriend " again? WTF does she see in him i don't get it. We all love Candy, but she needs more self esteem, And for him to totally disrespect her in front of the other guys is really despicable.

• Like 1