Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Just now, mic351 said:

I do agree on one point, it is time to move on.  VH obviously is not going to do anything about it.. And why should they?  The more we comment on it the more hits A&A will get.  At least we seem to have a general consensus that Dean is a complete flaming asshole.  I just can't help but wonder if it was someone you personally knew and or cared about, would you feel the same?  All I'm going to say about the subject...

I agree me too! I'm done. I explained this situation every which way possible. I'm not arguing that what Dean did was full on rape. I'm arguing that what he did was beneath the dignity of a man's behavior towards a woman and if VH and some of you don't see any problems with it then I feel sorry for you. 

• Like 2

Just now, fotografa said:

Yes, I can but this is tipical russian conversation :)

Wow!  Is everybody going to pay a lot of attention to you...  Now we expect you to be here 24-7 and answer any questions we have about any room in the site.  Just kidding..:biggrin:

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Fuck all this shit! Goodbye 

Hey!  Don't leave.  We got a translator and you have a bunch of allies in here.  Don't let your temper get the best of you.  I like your comments and so does everyone else.  Just some march to the beat of a different drummer than you or I.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mic351 said:

Wow!  Is everybody going to pay a lot of attention to you...  Now we expect you to be here 24-7 and answer any questions we have about any room in the site.  Just kidding..:biggrin:

Ha ha ha, I can tell you that you guys have to know first these russian people than to argue. So many not right oppinions i read ...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, fotografa said:

Ha ha ha, I can tell you that you guys have to know first these russian people than to argue. So many not right oppinions i read ...

Since most of us don't speak the language all we have is our opinions, some time they are right & some times they are wrong and sometimes they can be interesting.::)

• Like 1