Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 hour ago, Vixen.Vicky said:

They broadcasted this live via their webcam at    They were using their laptop to stream it on the web!

(SPAM Link Removed)

why are you advertising lies man i know that they arnt doing that cause the website ur linking  me too is actually chaturbate...... 

9 minutes ago, darkpyker said:

i have been posting constantly  from the moment i won so it will be unfair...

i try too but let VH the final judgement.. they have their criteria that i don't understand but it's fine and i respect it.. good luck all guys

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, darkpyker said:

your welcome dude  i am fighting for that premium account :/

45 minutes ago, Rhdem said:

yep but are not the pictures only who let win ... pps won for posting only few pics.. 

ps : good luck ;)

my understanding is that it's for the most posts not just pics & can only be won every 3 weeks. supposed to give everyone a chance.

10 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

my understanding is that it's for the most posts not just pics & can only be won every 3 weeks. supposed to give everyone a chance.

Correct..but i still think it should be for Quality posts,not quantity and every new user should be given a chance.

11 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

exactly this is why i stopped to post pictures :biggrin: and start to texting only