Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

16 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

it is a bussiness & the more views & the more subscribers viewing the more money they make. simple as that.

I get that but that's not what I was referring to. I was responding specifically to the comment that they have to "try harder to beat the performance put on by Katie & Phil - Lena and Peter tonight". I'm saying they don't. Not even mentioning the fact that the people who only watch these apartments strictly for sex will watch sex no matter what, so Alex and Anna will still get their views, all couples have their fans. Not everybody likes Katie/Phil/Lena/Peter, just like not everybody likes Anna and Alex. Therefore this idea of competing for views is null because people will watch or not watch regardless of what goes on.

18 minutes ago, nounou said:

Any pics of the orgy and think you

It's a threesome, not an orgy. Anna is sucking Drew and Alex is eating her out. If she ged's dp'd it'll be worth seeing, otherwise youre not missing much.

• Upvote 2

17 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

For the last time, ok maybe not the last time. This is NOT true voyeurism!!!!!! These are PERFORMANCES for views (money). Get it through your thick skull everybody. It's just not Casahot level yet and they don't interact with the cams.

Haha, it won't be tje last time i'm sure. The great thing about A and A are they have good guest "performers". New guests, old guests we love seeing again, and always the prospect of some sort of swapping for extra intrigue. Thats pretyy unique to this house almost exclusively.

• Upvote 1

They arenot competing because they generally have sex when the rest of the site is dead so that they get ALL of the views. Subscribers have their favorites, but they are going to watch whatever is on and right now it's Anna's turn.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

It's a threesome, not an orgy. Anna is sucking Drew and Alex is eating her out. If she ged's dp'd it'll be worth seeing, otherwise youre not missing much.

Then we couldn't say 3some because drew didn't fuck her

2 minutes ago, Hectorxx1 said:

HUH? 

if there are three people having sexual activities it call a threesome regardless what action they're.

What defines an orgy? I say it's gotta be more then 4 and they all have to be fucking or at least sucking each other.

• Upvote 1

Ok, I've been watching tonight's little 3some.  Best I can say about it is that Anna sucks one hell of a mean dick.  The best in this category in VH1 as far as I can see.  Not the best at all around sex; that would be Teya but she does give the best head.  In my opinion of course....

guess now they're sleeping? thats what i mean. No playtime, no night- and day long fun, no laughter, no toys and no bondage. Remember first time when this couple where there? they where playing, the girl undressed anna with her mouth, then they fucked and fucked. Remember the second time? They tried to play with terry and it actually went pretty far, but then ashley came and ruined everything. Sure, there was some sort of half baked foursome in the night, but no passion, no games, no fun. A few weeks ago they played spin the bottle with Rex and Dana with sextoys and had theyr fun all night long. then ashley came and not only the livingroom, the whole apt died. And VH with it because there is no apt that is more interesting than this. and this is atm setting the bar very low, without anyone trying to jump over. That spiderweb on the kitchen cam describes the whole state of this once wounderful apt.

what i try to say is: its not worth 30 or 40 dollar a month. If i ever subscribe, i want that fun, that openess, that laughter and the games. What i dont want is an prude ashley ruining the apt and blocking the livingroom. and therefore the whole apt. Or is it just me whos annoyed by A,A and the Guest to go to smoke completely dressed after what, a half baked threesome for ten minutes? After weeks of almost only quickies with ashley the only one with sex-marathons (under blankets, of course)?. No. Im not willing to pay for this. 

And when did they all become such grandmas, going to bed sometimes before midnight? The only apt that has some kind of awakeness is K,P,L&P. 

• Upvote 1