Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

22 minutes ago, nounou said:

What happent in the bed room? In the livingroom some think is incorect. Dean came to fast she didn't have an orgasme after tha smoke break for her and she is upset

In the bedroom, what I've seen and realized so far is that if men do not move, the women will. One with the other.
At least Misty and Anna are demonstrating something we had not seen before.

A conversation is on the way. Less bad for the day.

2 minutes ago, thedbear said:

Can you really believe this is being real?
Or again did Ashley somehow break the intended and expected chain there?

alex probably doesn't care. he'll get anna all the time. but what is with drew? and you know that dean wants to get back to swapping. he won't be content with just ashley for long. and anna hasn't had any pussy in a while. but i'm sure that she'll take them both on if given the chance.

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

alex probably doesn't care. he'll get anna all the time. but what is with drew? and you know that dean wants to get back to swapping. he won't be content with just ashley for long.

I'm seeing the situation exactly this way you point it out.
And Ashley is being "dumb" in insisting on this she keeps.
I can see Dean is still Deam for some points. Better in others more the same for the main.

29 minutes ago, nounou said:

Some pics from the bed room will be good guys what happen ther?

you're missing nothing. misty shows no interest in drew. she wanted anna but i think anna's trying to play matchmaker. right now they are doing nothing. better if they go to sleep & try again in the morning. jmo.

Capture_2017_07_14_22_25_56_565.png

Capture_2017_07_14_22_26_04_599.png

Capture_2017_07_14_22_26_12_829.png

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

Você não está faltando nada. Misty não mostra interesse em desenhar. Ela queria anna, mas acho que a anna está tentando jogar casada. Agora eles não estão fazendo nada. Melhor se eles vão dormir e tente de novo pela manhã. Jmo.

Beginning to believe that it's not just Ashley's plague but David's as well.

9 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you're missing nothing. misty shows no interest in drew. she wanted anna but i think anna's trying to play matchmaker. right now they are doing nothing. better if they go to sleep & try again in the morning. jmo.

It's the opposite! Drew is the one who is not coming the way he should in Misty.
But how can I blame him, if Anna and Misty just made fun of and laughed at each other so far?
It's looking like an American comedy movie about it. And it would not even be a success. Class B

Even I failed like this.