Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

2 hours ago, Refur said:

14.7.2.png

Apparently Misty's disagreement with David was serious.

My question now is? Let's continue at 3 in bed just watching video
On the computer or are we going to repeat the performance we had with Terry and before with the single girl (who by the way has never seen her here)?

This weekend that has not even begun is dead already in advance for this apartment, except maybe something from Ashley and Dean?
Remembering that it is half the month now.

Just now, Amy3 said:

I'm telling you, David couldn't deal with the cams. He said no, she say yes, they broke up. He may try again. She probably would take him back.

This does not fit, Amy! Based on your observation before I checked today all the files he is part of 3some (with Anna or Alex) and did not identify any problem on his part for the cams.

I would still bet that whoever had this kind of initial reaction would be Misty, but that and compliance to what Groomy noted is that she has a greater interest in composing the project.
And reinforcement, in the last physical visit of David to this apartment he arrived full of attention and affection towards Misty, but she of face it repelled with hard words,
In Anna's room as soon as she saw him ..

Someone there, evidently is bipolar, the question is who?

I still think I'm right. I think he had a very difficult time reaching an orgasm and now he is afraid he won't be able to finish again.

He had several sessions including blowjobs from Anna and he only came 1 time after much, much effort. Anyways, that's what I saw.

2 hours ago, Rhdem said:

she searched the dildo but did not find it 

Yes, possibly Anna or Alex have returned him to the closet of the room where all the sex toys are.

I wonder, when will we have the satisfaction of seeing Ashley's similar act also that it is not in the bathtub and covered by the transparent curtain.
Reinforcement that she did it and this way for at least 4 times already.

I've said this before but I will reinforce it. Ashley is getting more and more naughty every day.
I see that soon we will have her participating in the "parties" of Anna and Alex.

I also say that if this were to happen, it would bury deep inside (kind in a hole toward China) any pessimism here about she "belonging" or having or not having space in a VH environment.

• Upvote 1