Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

25 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

even if they aren't history they both have swung allready. looks like a perfect match. the real question is will ashley stay in the same room with the others & at least watch?

As Amy said to me this is now a question worth $ 5 million dollars...
:biggrin:

28 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

even if they aren't history they both have swung allready. looks like a perfect match. the real question is will ashley stay in the same room with the others & at least watch?

No she can't for no maybe in futur. That day in the kitchen anna play with alex and she take his dick out in front of misty and ashley and she turnd her head she didn't see it

1 minute ago, nounou said:

No she can't for no maybe in futur. That day in the kitchen anna play with alex and she take his dick out in front of misty and ashley and she turnd her head she didn't see it

But that is the question. Future, future, future and future. Always future.
We now have no one yet realized exactly 1 month of shy girl> Hide-i and today Aslhey.
Because this "future" can not be exactly today. The moment and the weather is the best possible day for this.
Or does anyone have questions about this yet?
::)

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, thedbear said:

But that is the question. Future, future, future and future. Always future.
We now have no one yet realized exactly 1 month of shy girl> Hide-i and today Aslhey.
Because this "future" can not be exactly today. The moment and the weather is the best possible day for this.
Or does anyone have questions about this yet?
::)

I don't think so because she is shy. Couple of our she was hiding from alex when she was without a tshirt with bra on

Just seeing how many opportunities we've had there for this and wasted for the same reason and person. .
How long will it hold or drag? Half the Month already.

We have 5 people there who are comfortable and have no impediment to this and only one in barrier condition for a total freedom of movement within the whole environment of the apartment.

If this was not so predicted for its correctness then I will understand it as a deliberate provocation and rather telling a visual trap for us.

Until when do you think you will support yourself?
See that everyone here today has doubts about what we never had before.
Before the interrogation was Alex, to be able or not to be maintained sober for the events.
How long has it been no longer a problem, but a solution?
Best tablature composition of this game of chess and posicized, impossible.
Β 

Complicated space for 3 people imagine 4.
At least they would use their heads (top or bottom, I do not know) and move Dean and Ashley into the bedroom and bed where the look would be best and free the room for the biggest party. That would be logical.
Β 

Makes you wonder why they leave any sexual activity to 4am when they are all sleepy and a belly full of vodka.
why not start the evening off with a massive orgy, when they all can perform fully..then get stuck into the booze?Β 

• Upvote 1