Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

2 minutes ago, plum said:

Why do VH admin let them get away with poor lighting?
Surely this is a voyeur site... the participants should be encouraged to keep the visuals in the best light possible...or what's the point?

ย 

vh won't force them to do anything. all we can do is complain & not watch so they don't get views & don't make money.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Nope the first one to move the cam was Maria. Scarlett only corrected the position after that.ย 

At her request. Scarlett is the one who got fined. I bet.

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

When she was not allowed to move it they already had moved it back again. But its still in this position. No way she got fined...

I'm certain VH fined them for moving the cam to do the little chair show. Moving the cams is a no no.

Just my take on this...there are literally thousands of free fuck and suck sites on the web... if you want instant hard core sex it's on your screen in an instant..but Voyeur sex is in a different category.
people like to watch couples in their daily lives..subscribe to sites such as VH for a totally different experience.
It's all about sharing their daily routine..their happy times and their fall outs.. associating with them..watching how they interact, watching the flirting, the slow burn..Voyeurs are happy to sit for hours , through the mundane stuff, but when things get steamy, like to watch the action in the best light possible.

that's why hiding behind shower curtains, sex under cover of blankets and purposeful poor lighting is such an issue with us.
Surely VH admin can understand this.
Voyeurism means everything is in full view.. nothing censored .. or what's the point.

ย 

• Upvote 2