Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

42 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Totally right that appartement is a bad place for lighting and cam placement. Really hope they will move soon.

You raised a doubt here, Jabbath.

Are Anna and Alex moving in or how I understood until then, would it be the opening and other or other apartments?
Are they going to leave this (again) and also?
:cry:

Just now, thedbear said:

You raised a doubt here, Jabbath.

Are Anna and Alex moving in or how I understood until then, would it be the opening and other or other apartments?
Are they going to leave this (again) and also?
:cry:

I hope they will move to a much nicer place. I dont know more than you.Β 

13 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I hope they will move to a much nicer place. I dont know more than you.Β 

I particularly do not have anything to complain about from this location in its structure.
Except for the bathroom and the balcony, we do not have blind spots there.
Total control of who enters and leaves.

Just improve the lighting for the night time (aditional lights) and review the cam positioning (especially in the bedroom, since for a subsitute action of the room, they become inefficient. This would give them even more options of positioning of furniture and occupation Space.
They would not be restricted to corners and angles of movement

Add for example a cam over from bed front and problem solved.
Same for the kitchen at another point or in the shower (rlc style).
Working with strategic mirrors would also help. Particularly for the balcony questionΒ 

4 minutes ago, plum said:

I've just logged on...first impressions...foursome tonight?....A&A and D&A are looking a bit close tonight.. or am I just hoping?

We have Misty in bed now so the best conjunction would be 3 for 2 but I based on what I did in the last 3 days I would not bet my subscription on it.
Whatever comes (or does not come) will be a surprise. Positive or negative (again).
Not even Dean and Ashley I bet, because we have bad lighting there to break anything hotter between them.
:dodgy:

22 minutes ago, plum said:

I miss Scarlett...now that the free cam in her bedroom has been taken away..
she is hotter than Arizona asphalt.

she hasn't done much. since the camgirl night i haven't found her having any sex.

Why do VH admin let them get away with poor lighting?
Surely this is a voyeur site... the participants should be encouraged to keep the visuals in the best light possible...or what's the point?

Β 

Just now, plum said:

Why do VH admin let them get away with poor lighting?
Surely this is a voyeur site... the participants should be encouraged to keep the visuals in the best light possible...or what's the point?

Β 

They claim it's because they don't want produced camshows, so they don't establish any guidelines on lighting. Tenants can never turn them on and VH won't do anything until the number of views suck so bad that it's utterly embarrassing.