Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

Whose sex maniac? Terry?ย 

Terry will not join the project. Rather, I will be very surprised. Very very. She has money. She's just here for fun with good people. No more.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Amy3 said:

Yes, she has had sex several times with the lights on. I don't think so in the bedroom though. But they did it the bathroom, the living rooom, and the kitchen.ย 

Teya and Stan were very bad talked because they in start did things a lot in dark but kinda not seing this Ashley being treated the same way.She it's on VH and should just do things in open a lot.Myself only remember an couple times she did things at plane sigh without blankets or lights of.Also she it's making some parties not happening as in the past.Dean past girlfriend was a lot better in my opinion.

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Okay. So I am curious who is the sex maniac ?

I dont know.

I wrote only - if there will be Sex Maniac in the project. You will learn about it from the forum. And you can subscribe again. If the other pairs do not attract you.

But to be honest - I doubt that she will appear.

with ashley there the atmosphere is different. i doubt that it will return to what we want. i notice that dana & rex haven't come near the apt since she's been there.drew comes alone & does nothing. candy vanished. terry vanished. after a promising start misty has done nothing. and of course a & a habits are completely different now. anna rarely naked or bating in living room like she used to all the time. as i said before apt is timeline only unless i accidentally stumble on something while searching timeline. without the old group activity the apt is boring.

• Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, groomy said:

I dont know.

I wrote only - if there will be Sex Maniac in the project. You will learn about it from the forum. And you can subscribe again. If the other pairs do not attract you.

But to be honest - I doubt that she will appear.

Well hope dies last my friend :biggrin:

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

with ashley there the atmosphere is different. i doubt that it will return to what we want. i notice that dana & rex haven't come near the apt since she's been there.drew comes alone & does nothing. candy vanished. terry vanished. after a promising start misty has done nothing. and of course a & a habits are completely different now. anna rarely naked or bating in living room like she used to all the time. as i said before apt is timeline only unless i accidentally stumble on something while searching timeline. without the old group activity the apt is boring.

Totaly agree golfer.With her on house don't remember to see the usual sex parties it usualy happens in this house.At best she goes to bedroom and they stay in livingroom..still the mood of house it's changed for worst.And for sure a lot more boring.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, golfer06 said:

Exactly???

5 hours ago, groomy said:

Terry will not join the project. Rather, I will be very surprised. Very very. She has money. She's just here for fun with good people. No more.

All I gotta say is, finally!

48 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

All I gotta say is, finally!

curious did you read Groomy reply that Terry was join and you cheer because Groomy state that she isn't join but like have fun with good people. It shame that she not interest but if she doesn't need the money what can you do.ย