Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

1 hour ago, groomy said:

Only that it will still be there for some time. New apartment AA is made actively. Therefore, even without it, there would be no parties. They have a task to run Misty apt faster.

thanks groomy. did you say that misty found a boyfriend for the project?

7 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

thanks groomy. did you say that misty found a boyfriend for the project?

As she moved I do not know anything about her.

But I think everything is fine. Let me remind you - they have met with AA not to talk about a butterfly or flowers:shy:. They met on the topic of swingparties.

Then why hasn't Misty partied with Anna and Alex much? Why not start there? As far as I know all she has done is suck Alex once and then fool around a bit with Anna. She doesn't seem very good at getting boyfriends, does Anna have to do that too?

48 minutes ago, groomy said:

As she moved I do not know anything about her.

But I think everything is fine. Let me remind you - they have met with AA not to talk about a butterfly or flowers:shy:. They met on the topic of swingparties.

thanks again!

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Then why hasn't Misty partied with Anna and Alex much? Why not start there? As far as I know all she has done is suck Alex once and then fool around a bit with Anna. She doesn't seem very good at getting boyfriends, does Anna have to do that too?

you're right amy. she's had less sex than ashley. can't wait to see her new apt. imagine misty getting an apt with no boyfriend, chloe & james staying in their closet but having freeloaders sleep over every night, & ashley staying with a & a causing terry & the other swingers to run to the hills. but at least we can still watch cartoons with alex.

• Upvote 1

24 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

you're right amy. she's had less sex than ashley. can't wait to see her new apt. imagine misty getting an apt with no boyfriend, chloe & james staying in their closet but having freeloaders sleep over every night, & ashley staying with a & a causing terry & the other swingers to run to the hills. but at least we can still watch cartoons with alex.

Hi Golfer.How are you ? we haven't had any interaction in while.

1 minute ago, nack said:

I am ok. Kinda bored with VH right now.Nothing excites me.All apartments have been boring.Even the sex is dull

:sleepy:

it gets that way sometimes. maybe we've seen too much? it's like the 7 year itch.

• Upvote 1