Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Just now, sr71gn said:

You are straight BS and it wont fly --

You and amy keep spouting the same ridiculous BS--Did she violate a rule ? If so kick her!

that is what should happen so why do you keep defending her? you're like 2 different people. as soon as you start to make sense you flip flop & defend her. i have already stopped watching her live. i only check the timeline & the forum for archive moments to save. i' m sure that i'm not the only 1 that has stopped watching. when a & a's paycheck is light i'm sure that they will realize what a mistake they have made. in the meantime while she is there anyone that wants to watch her can. and as i've said in the past if you really enjoyed watching her you would do so & ignore what everyone else says.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

that is what should happen so why do you keep defending her? you're like 2 different people. as soon as you start to make sense you flip flop & defend her. i have already stopped watching her live. i only check the timeline & the forum for archive moments to save. i' m sure that i'm not the only 1 that has stopped watching. when a & a's paycheck is light i'm sure that they will realize what a mistake they have made. in the meantime while she is there anyone that wants to watch her can. and as i've said in the past if you really enjoyed watching her you would do so & ignore what everyone else says.

If you don't like to watch her why do you keep coming on here and talking about her--Its very simple if she or anyone else breaks the rules then kick them---Why would I have to defend someone if they are not breaking the rules --Amy says jump and all you little followers with your noses up her or his butt say how high--ridiculous

2 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm done talking to you sr71gn. You're just a bored troll that likes talking shit to get a reaction out of people. I've been watching Anna for over a year and she has almost never used a curtain. Sure there have been times when guests have used it, but those are few and far between. Heidi hides and almost everyone but you can see it. Enjoy talking to yourself very soon. Snooze button activated. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Haha---you are a pathetic individuals

9 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

If you don't like to watch her why do you keep coming on here and talking about her--Its very simple if she or anyone else breaks the rules then kick them---Why would I have to defend someone if they are not breaking the rules --Amy says jump and all you little followers with your noses up her or his butt say how high--ridiculous

for the last time the issue is covering up. and you've answered the question yourself. if she breaks the rules kick her out. but don't worry. the moment ops have been saving all of her memorable coverup moments so that you can continue to enjoy them. and i & the other pathetic individuals here would like you to take this to the rants & flame wars section so that we won't have to continue to waste our time here explaining to you what everyone else can see.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

I'm done talking to you sr71gn. You're just a bored troll that likes talking shit to get a reaction out of people. I've been watching Anna for over a year and she has almost never used a curtain. Sure there have been times when guests have used it, but those are few and far between. Heidi hides and almost everyone but you can see it. Enjoy talking to yourself very soon. Snooze button activated. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I don't know what it is. But there must be something with Hide-i that he always defends her. We do nothing more than criticize her behavior. If we would insult her or make Trump like hate speech I would understand defending her.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

for the last time the issue is covering up. and you've answered the question yourself. if she breaks the rules kick her out. but don't worry. the moment ops have been saving all of her memorable coverup moments so that you can continue to enjoy them. and i & the other pathetic individuals here would like you to take this to the rants & flame wars section so that we won't have to continue to waste our time here explaining to you what everyone else can see.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

I don't know what it is. But there must be something with Hide-i that he always defends her. We do nothing more than criticize her behavior. If we would insult her or make Trump like hate speech I would understand defending her.

To update you I stand by what I said --if someone violates the rules kick them--I did not defend Ashley today as I had no reason to--she did not violate any rules and if she did I would not defend her--I merely stated this in response to amy wanting everyone to send in a ticket to have the shower curtain removed --"How can you take a shower and not have a curtain--The entire bathroom would get sprayed"  ---Like I said I don't know anyone that doesn't have a shower curtain in the bathroom or sliding glass doors------It is anna's apartment and it is up to her whether she has a shower curtain --I also posted pictures of Terry , Candy and alex using the shower curtain