Anna & Alex, Bree & Drew - Part 1

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Look at the archives of that bathroom. Anna never used the curtain with no problems at all.

Β 

2 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Look at the archives of that bathroom. Anna never used the curtain with no problems at all.

Do you have a shower curtain? Why do you think alex pulls the curtain across when he showers?

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-04 08.04.17.png

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-04 08.07.26.png

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

Β 

Do you have a shower curtain? Why do you think alex pulls the curtain across when he showers?

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-04 08.04.17.png Β 0 Β Β 2.48 MB

Voyeur House TV - #1 Source for hidden real life cams - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-04 08.07.26.png Β 0 Β Β 2.42 MB

Don't have a curtain I have a glass cabin. Hmm good point why Alex does it. In the archives you can see Anna never does it. So I think its not really necessary.

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Don't have a curtain I have a glass cabin. Hmm good point why Alex does it. In the archives you can see Anna never does it. So I think its not really necessary.

No one can take a shower without a curtain and not spray the bathroom --Why do you think there are shower curtains ?

Hot girl hiding in the shower haha---and Candy using shower curtain---I went back as far as them moving in this apt and could find none of anna taking a shower----but I did find some of the videos showing Dean disrespecting Candy--He treated her like crap

Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-04 08.23.40.png

Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-04 08.30.12.png

• Upvote 1

candy did use the curtain but she didn't exit the shower backward or cover her tits with her arm all of the time. she also had sex without the covers & she was a guest. hide-i did improve a little the last i saw of her but she is still not comfortable. she needs to stop covering up. or if she can't adjust then she needs to go.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

candy did use the curtain but she didn't exit the shower backward or cover her tits with her arm all of the time. she also had sex without the covers & she was a guest. hide-i did improve a little the last i saw of her but she is still not comfortable. she needs to stop covering up. or if she can't adjust then she needs to go.

The point is whether people need a shower curtainΒ  not about hiding

1 minute ago, Amy3 said:

Candy did not live thereΒ  She was a true guest.

Are you saying she didn't use a shower curtain ? This is about if there is a need for a shower curtain in a shower such as this one--

Β 

13 minutes ago, Amy3 said:

Pretty much everybody.

You mean pretty much nobody --You are just so full of BS

2 minutes ago, nounou said:

dana anna terry they had shower without curtain

This is Terry using a shower curtain--I found no video of anna taking a shower ---what date do you have of Dana taking a shower without the curtain drawn?

Voyeur House HD videos - Unlimited gallery of the hottest scenes - Mozilla Firefox 2017-07-04 08.23.40.png

• Upvote 1